Meet your nails' new best friend! So long, stinky pinkies!
Most nail polish smells toxic because of the fumes released by alcohol, solvents and other scary chemicals. Klee Kids Water-Based Nail Polish contains none of those scary chemcials. Best of all, the polish can be peeled off without nail polish remover after use.
WATER-BASED NAIL POLISH - Little Rock - Baby Blue (10ml)
- Fast-drying - Odor-Free - Non-Toxic - Peelable
- NO Acetates - NO Alcohol - NO Glycol Ethers - NO Any Other Harsh Chemicals
- NO Animal Testing
- 100% Made in USA
- Not for children under 3.
- Apply two to three thin coats to clean nails.
- To remove, soak nails in warm water then peel off from one corner.
- Product may thicken when exposed to cold temperatures or if the cap is not closed properly. Add a few drops of water and shake vigorously.
- Use water or rubbing alcohol to remove nail polish from furniture or floors.
- Aqua (Water), Polyurethane, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Hyaluronic Acid. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Micas and Red 28.